Time4You’ offers 1-1 coaching in ways to stay calm using mindfulness,
meditation and positive reflection.
This service is very much dependant on a person’s need.
However, from experience those wanting this service tend to be co-dependants,
victims of domestic abuse and people who are unable to attend group sessions
due to other mental health related issues such as anxiety.
- Each session lasts 90mins that involves coaching mindfulness in daily life,
meditation practice and journaling positive experiences.
- Participants complete a questionnaire at the beginning and end of the
programme as a method of measuring positive changes in mood and behaviour.
- Reading and guidance material is given during each session.
To discuss booking any of the above or for more information please contact
Laura Ann Hind at Time4Calm@gmail.com or telephone 07711203430
Time4Calm and how it works for you.
A full day workshop that introduces Mindfulness, meditation and positive
reflection with associated health benefits.
Using a Power Point Presentation and handouts we cover:
- What is Mindfulness and how does positive experience help?
- The Benefits and understanding the monkey mind
- How to live in the present
- Mindful meditation practice x 2
- Discussion & theory activity
- Home practice handouts.
The workshop can be delivered from 6 to 20 people
A full day interactive workshop that introduces the Vision Board concept
and how it benefits your life.
Using creativity with various mindful and
visualisation techniques we cover:
- Mindful Meditation to access present moment living.
- Visualisation techniques to gain clarity on what you want in life.
- Create a Vision Board of your visions for the future
- Understand how thoughts influence direction
The workshop can be delivered to 6 to 12 people.
The aim of the day is to gain insight and clear direction for the life you want in a
friendly and safe environment that allows you to express your own ideas.
8 Week Programme
Aim: Understand how to stay calm and creative in life at work or home practicing mindfulness, meditation and positive reflection.
Learning Outcomes: by the end of the course participants will be able to:
1) Understand how the mind works and the affect it has on us.
2) How being mindful can be beneficial to our health
3) Discover meditation and use positive reflections to balance our emotions.
4) Use the techniques to reduce stress and increase creativity in the workplace
5) Learn how to manage negative thoughts that influence feelings and actions
6) Develop a habit of all 3 practices to reduce stress and increase wellbeing
Free, fun career advice sessions to help young people uncover what they want to do with there lives and how to do it, using vision boards and other visualisation techniques to make sure they have a happy life